FAQ’s About Boreal Heartland Products
How can I buy Boreal Heartland Products?
1. Visit one of our fabulous retail partners across Canada who proudly carry our products. Follow this link to find one of our retail partners near you!
2. Buy online through this site by clicking on any of our products.
3. Contact Boreal Heartland Headquarters (see below).
How can I contact the Boreal Heartland headquarters?
Boreal Heartland Head Office
A Division of Keewatin Community Development Corporation/Association
Air Ronge, SK
Ph: (306) 425-4778
How can I pay?
For online / webstore retail orders we accept;
VISA or MC over the phone, GPay, PayPal, Shopify, or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
For wholesale orders we accept
- e-transfers to email@example.com
- VISA/MC over the phone (306) 4425-4778
- Cheque to KCDA
What are the potential health benefits with the ingredients used in Boreal Heartland products?
That’s a great question! Here’s what we know about the ingredients we use;
Strengthen immune system
Calming and soothing
Bladder & Urinary infections
Psoriasis / Gout
Reduce joint pain
Lots of Iron
Cleans the body
Flush away toxins
High blood pressure
Flushes kidneys & bladder
I've heard Labrador tea can be bad for you. Is that true?
There are different species of "Labrador tea" growing in North America and Europe which have higher or lower concentrations of ledol in them. Ledol in high concentrations can be a concern. The species of Labrador tea we use, that grows in our area, has a negligible concentration of ledol. Click the link below to learn more