Strawberries in a Wild Mint Syrup
Strawberries in a Wild Mint Syrup with Whipped Cream and Chocolate
Created by: Chef Michael Beaule
½ cup sugar
¼ cup water
1 Tbsp. wild mint powder
2 cups of cleaned strawberries, cut to your liking
1 cup whipping cream
1 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. shaved chocolate
- Combine sugar and water in a pot. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat to cool.
- Once syrup is at room temp, mix in the wild mint powder. Refrigerate. Let sit overnight just so the flavors infuse more.
- Clean strawberries, set aside.
- Whip cream with sugar. Since this is a small amount, I would mix by hand.
- Toss strawberries in syrup, this may be 1-2 Tbsp depending on personal taste.
- Top with whip cream and chocolate shavings.